Are you looking for an easy Halloween activity to do this year? Why not make an inexpensive, spooky spider?
Even the crafty-challenged can do this activity. All you need are a few items that you can find around your house.
Black Construction Paper
Macaroni (small shell and small curved pasta)
1. Take the white crayon and make circles on the construction paper.
2. Put a dot in the middle.
3. Start at the dot and draw lines up to the last outer circle.
4. It should look like this.
5. Cover the white lines with glue.
6. Once finished, let it dry.
7. Use 1 macaroni shell for the body of the spider and 4 curved macaronis for legs on each side.
Let dry flat. Once dry, hang it up for a spooky day.
If you like this post, get FREE updates. Enter your name and email below.
When I need inspiration, sometimes I check out ThirtyHandmadeDays.